IPO Consulting (IPO Support)
Organizational Restructuring to Expand Market Share
- IPO ready corporate structure and company rules.
- Acquired necessary knowledge for planning and executing M&A strategies.
- Renewed the management system for higher efficiency.
- Type of Business: Service
- Business Scale: 5 billion JPY annual
- Business Area: Western Japan
- Number of Employees: 100+
- Current Business is stable
- Increase of stores are as planned.
- Highly interested in acquiring competitors.
- Management system was not able to keep up with their fast paced store openings.
- Did not have the knowledge to plan nor execute M&A strategies.
- New means for funding were required in order to expand their business.
Contents of Support
(Market Research, General Consultation)
- Corporate restructuring focused on delegation and authority for efficient management.
- Corporate M&A advisory service
- Shareholder composition and stock option planning
Optius's Plus One!Support on dealing with securities and audit firms for IPO
- Attend meetings with securities and audit firms
- Arranged contracts with printing company and shareholder registry admin.