Planning and Execution Support of New Business
Japan’s first medical joint venture project in electrocardiography & diagnosis
- Start of a new joint venture that applies international standard in medical analysis.
- Created synergy between a listed IT firm and group of doctors who specialize in cardio related analysis
- Decreased the price of electrocardiography testing down to half.
- Type of Business: IT system developer
- Business Scale: Over 20 billion in annual revenue
- Business Area: Tokyo & Osaka
- Number of Employees: 1000
Status of Business
- Their main business in the IT development service is stable.
- Seeking investment opportunities in the medical field.
- Came to Optius for information on potential business seeds through technology and/or solution.
- Although the client saw potential growth in the medical industry, they did not have enough resource to make investment decisions in that field.
- The client had no idea on the market itself.
- Had no access to the medical society which is crucial when doing medical related business in Japan.
Contents of Support
(Market Research, General Consultation)
- Seek for potential partner in the medical service area and organized meetings for discussion.
- Invited a specialist in the medical field as a project member.
- Consulting on market research including competitor and user analysis.
- Developed a business plan for their joint venture.
Optius's Plus One!To ensure things roll out smoothly, a member of Optius joined the new joint venture as a coordinator.
- Further involvement in the management to ensure both parties bring out their best to create the world's first cloud medical service.