Planning and Execution Support of Sales Strategy
Sales channel expansion for a new product of a food whole sale company
- Established a sales channel for the new business!
- Found a partner company for the new business!
- Got the new business on track!
- Type of Business: Food Wholesaler
- Business Scale: JPY2,000M , Profitable Company
- Business Area: Kansai Region
- Number of Employees: 30
Status of Business
- The current food wholesale business is profitable. However, company B was looking for a new business for future expansion and a diversification of their business portfolio.
- The company began import and sales of foreign outdoor goods to expand their business.
- Established a new business but did not have the knowledge on how to expand
- Sales negotiations were solely conducted by the owner; no method of educating employees on sales tactics
- The current outdoor goods market was full of competition
Contents of Support
(Market Research, General Consultation)
- Establishment of Management Meetings → Identified and shared the 3 Keys of Organizational Management (Purpose, Goal, Challenges)
- Strictly enforced Solution Study and PDCA Cycles regarding challenges (New Business Expansion)
- Introduction of business partners
- Sales guidance through business analysis and budget and achievement based numerical management
- Geared the target market to the wealthy class → Established a strategy
Optius's Plus One!Established synergy with existing products