Domestic and International Support Projects
Introducing Overseas Partners
Business Networking in Myanmar’s Construction Market
- Provided research and feasibility report on future construction projects in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Arranged meetings with local major construction contractors and design firms.
- Introduced local distributors and key market players.
Company Type (X)
- Type of Business: Display design
- Business Scale: 5 billion JPY annual revenue
- Business Area: Global
- Number of Employees: NA
Status of Business
- Well recognized in the Japanese display market.
- Was seeking business opportunities in the Southeast Asia region i.e. Thailand, Singapore, Myanmar
- Did not have enough information to strategize their expansion.
- Couldn't find a good source of information within Myanmar.
Contents of Support (Market Research, General Consultation)
- Research on major construction projects within Yangon city.
- Arranged a local tour incl. meetings with local contractors, design firms etc.
- Local partnership arrangements.
Optius's Plus One! Tour arrangements were based on client's business model instead of arranging a simple "take a look" type of tour.
- Developed contacts with local construction companies and evaluated their compatibility as well as possible business cases before arranging the client's tour.
- Facilitation service according to prior information for efficient meeting.