Handling of personal data
We will only collect your personal information by appropriate and fair methods. Purpose of use of personal information The purpose of use of personal information that the Company acquires is as follows. The company will not use personal information for any other uses unless such disclose is in accordance with or required by applicable law.
- M&A mediation・Advisory related work, consulting and other related matters required to provide our services as well as routine communications.
- To send information regarding Our Company and RECOF DATA Corporation’s products and services as well as sending seasons greetings cards.
- Invitations to seminars and events hosted by Our Company.
- For internal investigation, research and information compilation at Our Company.
- For managing data regarding recruitment and internships at Our Company.
- In order to reply to comments and inquiries.
- To deal with other matters related to our business stated in the earlier points.
Providing Information to Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior consent.
Outsourcing of personal information
Our Company may outsource information in order to meet that demands of our clients. In such case, we will protect your personal information through strict monitoring and enforce a non-disclosure agreement to the outsourcing partner.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosing, Correcting, Adding, Deleting and Prevent Third Party Use of Personal Information
Upon request we will disclose, correct, add or delete, use, or stop disclosing your information to a third party. Upon receiving such request, we will act accordingly once we confirm identity of the applicant.
Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
Our company has a personal information protection compliance program which is continuously updated and shared as a mutual policy amongst management and employees to protect personal information. Each employee will be mandated to follow a set of strict compliance rules established at Our Company.
Continuous Revision of Our Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
- 2-1-1 Kyobashi, Chuo ward, Tokyo 104-0031 Japan.
- Or Email us at email@example.com
About Trademark Rights
Optius Inc. (The Company) retains all copyrights associated with logos and trademarks used in this website. Unless otherwise allowed in the applicable laws, you are not permitted to use the copyrighted logos and trademarks to imitate the company’s services on any other website.
About Website Contents and Information
The Company makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness of the quality and reliability of the contents and information.
The Company is NOT liable for any losses (direct and/or indirect) resulting from the viruses acquired by the user through the Website.
The Company is not liable for any damages whatsoever suffered by the user, resulting from the contents error or information posted on the Website.
The Website may provide links to certain external websites created and maintained by third parties. The Company makes no warranties on the contents of such websites. The fact that the Company has provided a link to the external website does not constitute an endorsement or authorization of the website by the Company or a partnership between such site and the Company.
The Company makes no warranty with regard to the information posted on the website created and maintained by a third party, software or other products, including the warranty on the contents of the website, creator or administrator of the website, suitability or appropriateness of the products or transactions provided therein.
If you wish have your website posted on our page, please follow the following rules.
- If you wish to have your website posted on our website, please contact our website maintenance team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information.
- Website URL
- Address, name of the owner of the website (including the name of the representative of the company/group)
- Name, Phone number and email address of the personnel in charge of maintaining the website.
Change in Website Contents
The contents of the Website and URLs are subject to change or cancellations without prior notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan. All disputes that arise or are in connection with the Website shall be exclusively submitted to the Tokyo District Court.